All On Four implant technique; It is a procedure that fixes the dental prosthesis on the same day on four dental implants placed at certain angles in edentulous patients.
All On Four Implant Technique
It is the technique of applying fixed dental prosthesis to edentulous patients with a single surgical procedure on the same day. Sinus elevation surgery does not involve advanced surgical procedures such as bone addition.
- It is planned according to the individual.
- It is much easier to maintain and clean than conventional dental implant fixed dental prostheses.
- It is suitable for patients who cannot use removable dentures and have nausea reflex.
- The design of the palate is different from the full dental prosthesis.
- The number of required sessions is low, and it can be preferred by patients residing outside the city or abroad.
What are the Stages of Treatment?
A detailed clinical and radiological examination is required for patients who are planned for All On Four treatment . A suitable planning is performed for the patient with measurements on computed tomography (CT).
The All On Four procedure consists of two stages as surgical and prosthetic procedures. On the day of treatment, after 4 dental implants are placed in accordance with the planning, the temporary dental prosthesis is fixed on the dental implants on the same day; After 3 months, permanent dental prostheses are made to the patient.
The All On Four operation is a procedure that can be easily performed under local anesthesia, but it can also be performed under sedation or general anesthesia in patients with high levels of anxiety and fear.
Who Can Be Applied to the All On Four Implant Technique?
The All On Four treatment can be applied to all edentulous patients who do not have any disease that may interfere with dental implant surgery and have sufficient bone volume.